Freudenberg has been present in North American market for almost 160 years. Today, North America is its second largest market after Europe.
Through the years, Freudenberg’s operations in North America have evolved into a family of companies that focus on quality, customer service, innovation and long-term vision. They supply a broad cross-section of industries with advanced product solutions including gaskets and seals, vibration control technology, filters, nonwovens, release agents, lubricants, expansion joints, household products and IT software and support.
Freudenberg companies operate close to 60 manufacturing locations, multiple research, customer and service centers across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The Regional Corporate Center North America in Plymouth, Michigan, offers the Freudenberg companies centralized support and services in the region.
Please download the regional brochure for detailed company information.
Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a leading market and technology partner for demanding applications, including sealing technology and electro-mobility. Established in 1989, Freudenberg-NOK is the Americas joint venture between Freudenberg in Germany and NOK Corporation in Japan.
- 23 Locations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico including: Bristol (NH), Cleveland (GA), LaGrange (GA), Manchester (NH), Morristown (IN), Shelbyville (IN), Plymouth (MI), Tillsonburg (ON), Cuautla, (MX) and Querétaro, (MX)
Vibracoustic is the world’s leading supplier of automotive vibration technology.
- Locations in the U.S.: Farmington Hills (MI) Ligonier (IN) Manchester (NH)
- Locations in Mexico: Lerma, Querétaro
Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies provides innovative sealing solutions and products to the global oil and gas industry.
- Locations in the U.S.: Headquarters, manufacturing and service, research and development facilities in Houston (TX)
- Location in Canada: Nisku (AB)
Freudenberg Medical is the global partner for the design, development and manufacture of innovative medical products.
- Locations in the U.S.: Carpinteria (CA) Baldwin Park (CA) Gloucester (MA) Jeffersonville (IN) Minnetonka (MN) Plymouth (MI)
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for a wide range of markets and applications, including automotive, construction, clothing, hygiene, medical, footwear and leather goods, as well as special applications.
- Locations: Durham (NC), Hopkinsville (KY), New York (NY)
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies is the global technology leader in air and liquid filtration.
- Locations in the U.S.: Hopkinsville (KY)
- Location in Canada: London (ON)
- Location in Mexico: Leon
Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is a leading international company for branded cleaning products and systems as well as laundry care proucts.
- Location in the U.S.: Aurora (IL)
- Location in Canada: Laval (QC)
- Location in Mexico: Mexico City
Freudenberg IT is a global full-service information technology provider.
- Locations in the U.S.: Atlanta (GA) Philadelphia (PA) Plymouth (MI) Raleigh- Durham (NC) San Francisco (CA)
Klüber Lubrication is one of the world's leading manufacturers of speciality lubricants, offering high-end tribological solutions to virtually all industries and markets worldwide.
Two companies operate under the Klüber banner in North America. Klüber Lubrication North America L.P. located in Londonderry, N.H., has developed and produced traditional Klüber products for the automotive and other industries since 1983 and markets them directly to OEMs and end users. Klüber Texas L.P., (DBA Summit Industrial Products) in Tyler, Texas, manufactures lubricants targeted for air and gas compressor applications and markets their products through a vast distribution network. Summit was recently registered by the National Science Foundation as the first company in North America (and second in the world) to be ISO 21469 certified.
- Locations in the U.S.: Londonderry (NH) Tyler (TX)
- Location in Mexico: Querétaro
Chem-Trend is a global leader in the development, production and supply of specialized mold release agents. Chem-Trend has extensive product development and technical support facilities located at its global headquarters in Howell, Michigan, which is also home to Chem-Trend’s North American headquarters. The North American market is served through a dedicated sales force, as well as an established distributor network with onsite technical support.
- Locations in the U.S.: Howell (MI)
- Location in Mexico: Querétaro
SurTec develops, manufactures and supplies chemical specialities for surface finishing.
- Locations in the US: Middleburg Heights (OH)
- Location in Mexico: Iztapalapa (Mexico City)