Freudenberg SE is the Freudenberg Group parent company responsible for business operations. It implements the strategic decisions of the Management Board.
The bodies of Freudenberg SE are the Board of Management, the Supervisory Board and the Shareholder’s Meeting.
The Management Board of Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft and the Board of Management of Freudenberg SE, as well as the Board of Partners of Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft and the Supervisory Board of Freudenberg SE have the same members.
The Board of Management members are jointly responsible for the leadership of the Freudenberg Group.
The Board of Management of Freudenberg SE and the Management Board of Freudenberg & Co. KG are each composed of the same people:
Two to three members of the Board of Management and, for joint ventures, representatives of the Partners, form a Board for the individual Business Groups and Divisions. This ensures that more regular and close dialogue is maintained than would be possible for the entire Board of Management, given the number of businesses involved.
The Supervisory Board of Freudenberg SE is commissioned by the Shareholder Meeting. This body both supervises the Board of Management and represents the company to the Board of Management.
- Martin Wentzler (Großhesselohe)
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Kurz (Lindau)
- Martin Freudenberg (Heidelberg)
- Dr. Maria Freudenberg-Beetz (Weinheim)
- Essimari Kairisto (Korschenbroich)
- Dr.-Ing. Mathias Kammüller (Ditzingen)
- Maeva Kuhlich (Chichilianne France)
- Dr. Richard Pott (Leverkusen)
- David M. Purvis (Kansas City, Missouri, USA)
- Walter Schildhauer (Stuttgart)
- Dr. Christoph Schücking (Frankfurt)
- Mathias Thielen (Zürich)
- Prof. Dr. Emanuel V. Towfigh (Bonn)
The Shareholder's Meeting of Freudenberg SE is made up of the personally liable partners of Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft (limited partnership). They elect the members of the Supervisory Board of Freudenberg SE.